3605 Paradise Drive Photo Gallery
Tiburon Photo Gallery
Nestled in a stand of beautiful California Oaks adjacent to fifty acres of undeveloped woodlands overlooking the San Francisco Bay, this contemporary coastal-style home is a sanctuary just minutes from the heart of Tiburon. A private lane leads up to bluestone pillars marking the entrance to the estate. Stone steps continue to the stately front door and the large, heated wrap-around porch. The easy flow, high ceilings, and tremendous volume, coupled with beautiful views from every room, creates a sense of openness, breadth, and light, as well as peace and privacy.
The foyer opens to the expansive living room with vaulted ceiling, a welcoming fireplace, and expansive water views through picturesque, latticed windows framed by oak trees. The living room extends to a spacious dining room surrounded by windows and french doors that lead out to the large deck and porch with built-in overhead electric heaters for year-round entertaining. This home is built for indoor and outdoor entertaining, be it a family BBQ, an intimate evening for twelve, or a grand celebration of seventy-five.
A butler’s pantry connects the dining room to the newly remodeled eat-in kitchen and family room, which opens to the large back deck, fenced in yard, and lush hillside beyond. The gourmet kitchen features brand new quartz countertops and central island, hardwood flooring, KitchenAid cooktop, and a Bosch double oven, as well as a Sub-Zero refrigerator, a Miele dishwasher, and a deep, walk-in pantry.
Upstairs are three bedrooms, two full baths, a conveniently located laundry room, and a spacious open lounge, perfect for play or study. The light and airy master suite includes an en suite bath, large walk-in closet, an attached office/nursery, an atmospheric alcove for sitting, studying, or reading, and views throughout. Two additional generously sized bedrooms feature sizeable closets and picture windows, and share a large full bath.
A two car attached garage offers ample storage, and the driveway provides off-street parking for four more cars. The acre lot includes a grassy front lawn, a wide, flat, and a fenced-in backyard. The lot continues up the hillside, with a path and upper viewing area. Entertainment options abound, with Paradise Beach Park’s grassy expanses, fishing pier, and picnic spots, just across the road.
The home has been happily lived in by the same family for almost three decades. Many improvements have been made over the years, including landscaping, new decks, an office addition, a new roof, new water heater and two high efficiency heaters in 2019.
Minutes from downtown Tiburon’s shops, restaurants, award-winning schools, and ferries to San Francisco, this is an ideal home for families and executives looking for the ultimate combination of peace and privacy, vibrant community, and proximity to one of the world’s great cities.
- 3,610 +/- square foot contemporary coastal-style home
- 43,500 square foot lot
- Three bedrooms plus lounge
- Two and a half baths
- Sparkling views of San Francisco Bay
- Private lot with two flat lawns, wrap-around heated porch, adjacent to 50 undeveloped wooded acres
- Airy living room with vaulted ceiling, fireplace, and large, latticed windows overlooking San Francisco Bay
- Newly remodeled gourmet eat-in kitchen with Sub-Zero, Miele, Bosch, and KitchenAid appliances, an oversized quartz island, and counter seating
- Family room, butler’s pantry, and deep, walk-in pantry adjacent to kitchen
- View-drenched dining room, opening to heated front porch for indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Two car garage with ample storage, plus off-street parking for four+ additional cars
- Award-winning Reed Union Elementary and Middle School District and Tamalpais Union High School District
- Minutes to charming downtown Tiburon’s shops and restaurants
- Close to Paradise Beach Park, with water sports, fishing pier, and picnicking
- Easy commute to San Francisco by ferry from Tiburon or by car across the Golden Gate Bridge